If you are getting no mobile data or internet on a Samsung device, make sure that you are within your network coverage and the cellular data feature is enabled. If the feature is on and the phone has a stable network connection but still no mobile internet access, troubleshoot your device using the tweaks listed below. Read on.
Troubleshooting Samsung Mobile Data Issues
The mobile data service is very useful in the absence of a WiFi connection, so it should work properly when you need it. However, some Samsung device owners complained because the service reportedly started to fail for no apparent reason.
Fix No Mobile Data or Internet on a Samsung
- No data on Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4, Grand Prime and more.
- Can’t access the internet through mobile data.
- Mobile internet not working.
- No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone.
- Cellular data not working with Samsung S5.
Solving Samsung Internet Problems
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here).
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider. It is possible that you’ve already used up your allotted monthly data plan, internet service has been suspended, or there’s an ongoing outage in your area affecting your mobile data service. Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact your network service provider.
We hope that we are able to help you fix the mobile data issues that you’re having with your Samsung device. If you find this post helpful, feel free to spread the news with your friends so you can also be of help on your own little way.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.