When mobile data issues on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 become apparent even if the phone has enough data plan, this may just be a minor network issue and can be corrected by rebooting the device. Thus, further troubleshooting is needed if the problem persists. Here’s the complete troubleshooting guide you can try if you’re also having issues with your mobile internet. Read on.
Troubleshooting Mobile Data Issues on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- No data or can’t access the internet through mobile data.
- Mobile internet not working.
- No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone.
- Cellular data not working.
If your cellular data isn’t working on your Samsung Note 5, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Go to Settings > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here).
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, try turning off your LTE by going into Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G).
- If you still can’t access data on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, contact your network provider and have them reset your network connection through the switch, then restart your phone and test. You can also check if your data subscription has not been used up yet, account is not suspended, or no on-going outage reported in the area. Further assistance and recommendation shall be provided by your carrier.
I hope that we are able to help you fix your mobile data issues on your device. We would appreciate if you’ll help us share this post.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.