If your LG V30 mobile data is not working, verify if you’re in the area with a good network coverage. Then restart your device. If the problem is still not fixed, see the complete troubleshooting guide we have lined up below.
Fixing LG V30 Mobile Data not Working Issue
- No data on LG V30.
- Can’t access the internet through mobile data LG V30.
- Mobile internet not working.
- No data connection on LG V30.
- Cellular data not working with LG V30.
If your mobile internet isn’t working on your LG V30, then you can try these following steps:
- Power off you device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data and make sure mobile data is ON and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Once you’ve verified your data is on, go to Settings > More > Mobile networks.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- In this window make sure you have your APN settings configured for your Carrier (you will see your network name).
- If you don’t see your network name and can’t discern any APN settings, you might have to configure them manually. To do so you can check if they are available here for your Carrier or a simple google search for your Carrier’s APN settings should yield the proper result.
- If you already had APN settings for your Network Carrier, try re-configuring them manually by tapping on the three dots located in the top right and tapping New Apn
- If you still can’t access mobile internet from your LG G6 after trying all of the above, contact your network provider and see if you can confirm your APN settings with them, or have them reset your network connection.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you fix the mobile data issue on your LG V30 smartphone. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!