The first thing you need to do if your Sony Experia Z has no mobile data or internet is to turn the phone off and on again. Once the it’s back on, check if you have a network coverage. If you are still unable to access the internet, read further and try the fixes we have listed below.
Fix No Mobile Data or Internet on Sony Xperia Z
Random software glitches, intermittent network connection, and invalid data settings are among the possible triggers that can cause mobile data to stop working. The workarounds we have listed below can also be applied to other Sony Xperia phones including Xperia Z, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z4, Xperia Z5.
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data traffic is ON and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Go to Settings > More… > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here).
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, contact your network provider or leave us a comment below!
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the mobile data problem on your Sony Xperia Z device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Posts you might like
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.