If your Samsung screen goes black during phone calls, you just need to modify your phone’s settings by turning on the Smart Stay option. If this is the first time you hear this feature and don’t know how and where to configure it, read this post and be guided accordingly.
Fix Samsung Screen Goes Black During Phone Calls
- Screen goes black during phone calls.
- Can’t keep screen on while in call on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Can’t use Samsung while in call. Unable to open screen during a phone call.
- Can’t access phone when talking to someone on Samsung device.
To fix this issue and have your screen stay on during phone calls:
- Go to Settings > My device > Smart screen and turn on Smart Stay.
- Open your Phone app, then tap on your menu button and tap Call Settings.
- Uncheck Turn off screen during calls.
- Test by placing a phone call as with these 2 settings the issue should be resolved.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!