WiFi issues on the LG G6 device can be easily corrected by deleting the WiFi network from your phone’s directory, and adding it back. It could be that the network is corrupted, and therefore showing undesirable symptoms. For a detailed troubleshooting guide, read more.
Fix WiFi Issues on the LG G6
- WiFi not working on LG G6.
- Unable to connect to WiFi or WiFi dropping constantly.
- WiFi can’t connect LG G6.
- WiFi issues with LG G6.
Before troubleshooting your LG G6, you want to make sure that your cellphone is the only one having this problem on your WiFi connection. If all devices are having WiFi issues, then you want to contact your internet provider as the issue is not with your LG G6 but most likely with your WiFi connection.
If your LG G6 is the only device to have issues on your WiFi connection, then here are the steps you can take to fix this issue:
- Go to Settings > WiFi.
- Select your WiFi network and tap Forget.
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Network settings reset.
- Tap on Reset settings (this won’t erase anything off your phone).
- Power off your LG G6, then power it back on.
- Go back into Settings > WiFi and reconnect to your network.
- If you’re still unable to connect, reboot your WiFi modem:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter located usually behind it.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug your internet modem back to its power adapter.
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to boot completely.
- Try reconnecting to your WiFi network .
- If your LG G6 still has issues and is the only device experiencing this problem, make sure it is up to date in Settings > About phone > Update centre.
- If your LG G6 is up-to-date, it might be a hardware issue. Test it using other WiFi connections to determine if the problem is with a specific internet connection, or with your smartphone.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!