If you can’t make calls, send messages, or access internet on LG smartphone because it has no service, make sure that you are within your network coverage and the Airplane Mode is not enabled. If the issue isn’t with the area and the Airplane Mode is off, troubleshoot your device using the tips we listed below. Read on.
Fix “No Service” on LG Smartphone
- Can’t place or receive calls on my LG.
- Can’t text.
- Emergency calls only.
- No signal bars. No network connection on LG.
- No service on LG G4, LG G3, LG G2.
- Unable to place calls or text.
- Getting “Emergency calls only”.
If you have no service on your LG smartphone, here are the steps you can take to fix this issue:
- Turn your smartphone completely off, then turn it back on.
- Go to Settings > More/Tethering & Networks > Mobile Networks.
- Tap on Network Mode then select the top auto-connect option (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
- Then select Network operators and tap Search Networks.
- Once the search is complete, select your Carrier.
- If you are getting a SIM error or are unable to connect to your Carrier, contact your network provider as you may need to replace your SIM card. They can also provide you with more information as well as official recommendations for the issue.
I hope that we are able to help you fix the no service issue on your LG device. If you find this information helpful, feel free to share this post.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.