The first thing you should to try to fix mobile data issues on your LG G6 device is to restart your phone. Then check if it’s already getting good reception. If not, continue troubleshooting using the workarounds listed below. Read on.
Fix Mobile Data Issues on the LG G6 Device
No data on LG G6. Can’t access the internet through mobile data LG G6. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on LG G6. Cellular data not working with LG G6.
If your mobile internet isn’t working on your LG G6, then you can try these following steps:
- Power off you device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data and make sure mobile data is ON and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Once you’ve verified your data is on, go to Settings > More > Mobile networks.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- In this window make sure you have your APN settings configured for your Carrier (you will see your network name).
- If you don’t see your network name and can’t discern any APN settings, you might have to configure them manually. To do so you can check if they are available here for your Carrier or a simple google search for your Carrier’s APN settings should yield the proper result.
- If you already had APN settings for your Network Carrier, try re-configuring them manually by tapping on the three dots located in the top right and tapping New APN.
- If you still can’t access mobile internet from your LG G6 after trying all of the above, contact your network provider and see if you can confirm your APN settings with them, or have them reset your network connection.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the mobile data issues with your LG G6 device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.