GPS not tracking location accurately can be just a minor software issue and can be corrected by simply configuring the location settings to High Accuracy mode. To know how to do this and to troubleshoot further if the issue persists, read more.
Fixing GPS not Tracking Location Accurately on LG Smartphone
- GPS not working properly on LG G4.
- Having issues with GPS tracking location on LG G3.
- GPS navigation not working properly and having trouble tracking location accurately on LG G4.
- GPS having trouble pinpointing location accurately on LG G4, LG G3 or LG G2 smartphone.
If you’re having issues with your GPS navigation or Google Maps on your LG could be either a software issue or it could be the GPS antenna in your LG smartphone. Most of the time it is a software issue and you can resolve it by modifying the following settings:
- Go to Settings > Location (in the General tab).
- Tap on “Mode“.
- Select “High accuracy”.
- You can also download an application from the Google play store named “GPS Status and toolbox” to help increase your GPS accuracy even further and help your phone find a GPS satellite faster.
- If you’re still having issues after setting the accuracy to High and downloading the GPS Status app, it might be a hardware issue with the GPS antenna. Consider sending your LG smartphone for repair through your Carrier or going to a repair shop.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you fix the GPS problem with your LG smartphone. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!