“OK Goggle” on Samsung Galaxy is a voice access app that enables user to control the device using a voice command. With this voice control, you can open apps, navigate the device, and answer messages hands-free. To activate “OK Google” voice command on Samsung Galaxy, scroll down and read the complete guide.
Activate “OK Google” Voice Command on Samsung Galaxy
- How to program “Okay Google”.
- How to activate “OK Google” voice command on any Samsung Galaxy including Galaxy S4, Note 3, Galaxy ace, Galaxy core duo and more.
To program the OK Google voice command into a Samsung smartphone if it isn’t working, you must follow these steps:
- Open your “Google” app and tap on the three bars on the top left.
- Select Settings >Voice > “OK Google” Detection.
- Make sure “From Google Search app” and “From any screen” are both toggled ON.
- Go back <- into Voice and make sure Language is set to English (US).
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!