Unable to access the internet on the iPhone. Data not working on iPhone. Can’t access 3g internet on iPhone. No internet access when not connected to WiFi. The mobile data works on and off, or not at all.
If you’re having issues accessing internet through mobile data on your device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > Wifi and make sure its turned OFF (If the issue is with your Wifi connection, click here to troubleshoot wifi issues)
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure cellular data is enabled
- If your mobile data is enabled, go to Settings > General > Reset and Select “Reset Network Settings”. (For a detailed guide on how to Reset your Network Settings click here)
Note: This will not erase anything on the iPhone. It will however remove your saved Wi-Fi passwords so you will have to reconnect to your Wi-Fi connections.
- The iPhone will display the Apple logo and restart. Once the device is back on, test your internet connection by opening a safari page.
- If issue persists, contact your network provider.