How to block incoming phone calls on an iPhone 7. How to block calls on an iPhone 7 plus. How to send calls straight to voicemail. How to block a number on iPhone 7. How to block someone on iPhone 7.
If you’re looking to block certain numbers from calling you on your iPhone 7, then here’s a detailed guide on how to add numbers to your iPhone block list.
There’s 2 different features that can block calls on the iPhone 7:
- The Do Not Disturb function. This redirects all calls to voicemail and mutes all notifications (SMS, Facebook, etc.)
- The other function is “Blocked” where you can block calls, texts and facetime from a specific contact.
To block calls from a specific number:
- Make sure you have that number added in your contact list first, then go to Settings > Phone > Blocked
- Tap on Add New to add a number to your block list
To block all calls from all numbers:
- Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb
- Turn on “Manual”. You can also turn on “Scheduled” if you want to block all calls at specific times automatically.
Note: Make sure you turn off Manual when you want to receive calls again.