Can’t send picture messages on iPhone 7. Unable to send or receive picture messages on the iPhone 7. Can’t send or receive MMS. Can’t download a picture message on iPhone 7. Error message when trying to download picture on iPhone 7. Error message when sending a picture message on iPhone 7.
The first thing to keep in mind when sending a picture message is that your Cellular Data needs to be on. If you have a data block setup with your provider or have your cellular data turned off, you won’t be able to send or receive MMS on your iPhone 7. Here are the steps to troubleshoot issues with MMS on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data and make sure it is ON.
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure MMS messaging is turned on
- If your cellular data is on and MMS still doesn’t work, perform a reset network settings.
For a guide on how to reset your network settings, click here.
- Once the reset is done, make sure your cellular data is on and try again to send a picture message.
- If the issue persists, try deleting the conversation you have with the number you’re trying to text from iPhone, then try sending the picture.
- If none of the steps above resolved the issue, you can try performing a backup and restore