Incoming calls on the iPhone 6s are going straight to voicemail. Not receiving phone calls on iPhone 6s. Calls are directed straight to voicemail. Can’t receive any calls on iPhone 6s. Not receiving calls from one or multiple numbers on iPhone 6s or 6s plus.
If you find yourself missing some or all your incoming calls on your iPhone and having them land straight to your voicemail, then there a few steps you can take to fix this issue. Here is how to fix problems with incoming calls on your iPhone:
- If you ported in your number recently from another Carrier, then contact your new service provider as there might have been an issue with your port. If you haven’t ported your number recently continue below.
- Make sure the Do Not Disturb feature isn’t active as this directs all calls to voicemail. To turn it off, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb. Make sure “Manual” and “Scheduled” are off as shown in the picture below.
- If Do Not Disturb is off, make sure the numbers you cant receive calls from aren’t blocked by checking your block list in Settings > Phone > Blocked
- If your Do not Disturb is already off and there are no numbers in your Block list, the next step is to Reset your network settings
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- If that didn’t fix the issue and you can place calls but still can’t receive them, you will have to perform a backup/restore of your device. For help on performing a backup and restore, click here for a detailed guide.
- If the issue isn’t solved after a backup/restore, contact your network provider.