When the mobile data is not working on iPhone SE, ensure that you have a network coverage and your Cellular Data is enabled. If there’s nothing wrong with the signal and the feature is enabled, troubleshoot your phone using the tweaks we have listed below. Read on…
Troubleshooting Mobile Data Not Working on iPhone SE
- Unable to access the internet on the iPhone SE.
- Data not working on iPhone SE.
- Can’t access internet on iPhone.
- No internet access when not connected to WiFi.
- The mobile data works on and off, or not at all on iPhone SE.
If you’re having issues accessing internet through mobile data on your device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > WiFi and make sure it’s turned OFF.
(If the issue is with your WiFi connection, click here to troubleshoot WiFi issues).
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure cellular data is enabled. If it is already turned ON, toggle the switch to turn if off for a few seconds then turn it back on.
- If your mobile data is already enabled, go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset Network Settings”. (For a detailed guide on how to Reset your Network Settings click here)Note: This will not erase anything on the iPhone. It will however remove your saved WiFi passwords so you will have to reconnect to your WiFi connections.
- The iPhone will display the Apple logo and restart. Once the device is back on, test your internet connection by opening a safari page.
- If issue persists, contact your network provider to give you with more information as well as official recommendations for the issue.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the mobile data not working problem with your iPhone SE device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.