Showing the exact battery level or percentage is one of the ways that you’ll be aware of your device’s current state, and whether or not you need to connect it to its charger.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
With the roll out of iOS 16, the battery percentage can now be placed beside the battery icon in the status bar of your iPhone SE 3, although you can also just add a widget in the Home screen if you want.
The procedure is pretty easy to follow. Here’s how it’s done:
- To begin, go back to the Home screen and tap Settings.
This will open the Settings apps that allows you to change some settings and features of your device.
- Scroll down a bit to find Battery and once found, tap on it.
It will bring you to the screen where you can change some settings of your iPhone’s battery.
- You should now see the option Battery Percentage, so just tap on the switch next to it.
The battery level will be displayed right next to the battery icon at the notification bar.
- You can also add a widget to show the battery level of your device, to do that, go back to the Home screen and tap and hold any icon until all of them start to jiggle.
This will allow you to edit the layout or add widgets.
- Tap the Plus sign at the top-right corner of the screen.
It will show you the widgets you can add on the Home screen.
- Scroll down to find the option Batteries and once found, tap on it.
You will then be shown a few options as to what kind of widget you want to add. You have to swipe to the left for it.
- Once you’ve decided as to the kind of widget you want to add, tap Add Widget at the bottom of the screen.
This will immediately add the widget to the Home screen.
- iPhone SE 3
You may drag it around to place it in an area that you can easily find.
And those are the ways to show the battery percentage on your iPhone SE 3.
We hope this guide can help you one way or the other.