If your mobile data is not working on iPhone 7, check your network area and make sure that you have a cellular network coverage. Afterwards, restart your device to refresh the phone’s system. If the problem persists, troubleshoot further and refer to this post which should help you fix mobile data issue on your iPhone.
How to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on iPhone 7
- Unable to access the internet on the iPhone 7.
- Data not working on iPhone 7 plus.
- Can’t access mobile internet on iPhone 7.
- No internet access when not connected to WiFi.
- The mobile data works on and off, or not at all on iPhone 7 or 7 plus.
If you’re having issues accessing internet through mobile data on your device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > WiFi and make sure its turned OFF (If the issue is with your WiFi connection, click here to troubleshoot WiFi issues).
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure cellular data is enabled.
- If your mobile data is enabled, go to Settings > General > Reset and Select “Reset Network Settings”. (For a detailed guide on how to Reset your Network Settings click here)Note: This will not erase anything on the iPhone. It will however remove your saved WiFi passwords so you will have to reconnect to your WiFi connections.
- The iPhone will display the Apple logo and restart. Once the device is back on, test your internet connection by opening a safari page.
- If issue persists, contact your network provider. They can provide you with more information as well as official recommendations for the issue.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Posts you might like
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!