To fix mobile data issues on an LG G2 device, check if you have a network connection and the mobile data is enabled. To troubleshoot your phone further, refer to the guide we have mapped out below.
Fix Mobile Data Issues on an LG G2
Mobile data issues can be due to random software glitches, network glitches, and invalid data settings configuration. If you can’t access the internet through mobile data on your LG G2, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data and make sure mobile data is ON.
- Go to Settings > Tethering & networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have an APN setup for your Carrier (For all APN settings click here).
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection after making sure you have the proper APN setup, try turning off your LTE by going into:
Settings > Tethering & Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G)
Once you do this, restart your LG G2 and test it once more.
- If you still can’t access mobile data, contact your network provider and make sure you have mobile data access. If the issue persists, try a factory reset of your LG G2.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the mobile data issues with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!