In this post, we will show you how to show battery percentage on the status bar of your Galaxy Note 20. This feature will give you an accurate level of the battery so you’ll know when to enable the power saving mode or connect your device to a charger. Read on to learn more.
While the battery icon on the status bar gives you an idea of how much juice is left, it doesn’t give you the accurate level. It may not matter to some, but for users who are always on the go, knowing the battery percentage can be very important. It will give them an idea as to when to enable the power saving feature to prolong the battery life.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
There are two ways you can enable the battery percentage and we will show you both. Here’s how:
- Launch the Settings app.
You can either tap the Settings app or swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Notifications.
We’re looking for the Status bar settings and it can be found under Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced settings.
On this screen, you will find a lot of notification settings for your phone.
- Tap the switch next to Show battery percentage.
The exact level will be shown at the status bar beside the battery icon.
- You can also enable such a feature by going into battery settings.
If you want to use the other way, then it’s almost the same and you’ll have to begin by opening Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Battery and device care.
You may have to scroll all the way down to find it.
- Tap Battery.
On this screen, you can find some settings that will help you manage the battery on your device.
- Scroll down and tap More battery settings.
This will also show you a bunch of important settings including fast charging settings.
- Now tap the switch next to Show battery percentage.
It will show the battery level on the status bar just like what the first method does.
And that’s how you show battery percentage on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20. We hope that this simple tutorial can help you.
If you find this tutorial helpful, please consider supporting us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. We need your support so that we can continue creating helpful contents.
- How To Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- How To Refresh The Memory Of Your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- How To Fix The Galaxy Note 20 Black Screen Of Death Issue