To fix mobile data not working issue on your iPhone 6s, verify if the cellular data is enabled. If so, toggle it off and on again to refresh the feature. Then check if the mobile data is already working again. If your mobile data is still not working, read on to learn how to troubleshoot further.
How to Fix Mobile Data Not Working on iPhone 6s
Unable to access the internet on the iPhone 6s. Data not working on iPhone 6s plus. Can’t access 3G internet on iPhone. No internet access when not connected to WiFi. The mobile data works on and off, or not at all on iPhone 6s or 6s plus.
If you’re having issues accessing internet through mobile data on your device, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Go to Settings > WiFi and make sure its turned OFF (If the issue is with your WiFi connection, click here to troubleshoot WiFi issues).
- Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure cellular data is enabled.
- If your mobile data is enabled, go to Settings > General > Reset and select “Reset Network Settings”. (For a detailed guide on how to Reset your Network Settings click here)Note: This will not erase anything on the iPhone. It will however remove your saved Wi-Fi passwords so you will have to reconnect to your Wi-Fi connections.
- The iPhone will display the Apple logo and restart. Once the device is back on, test your internet connection by opening a safari page.
- If issue persists, contact your network provider. There might be an ongoing outage that is affecting the mobile data service on your device. If there’s none, further assistance and recommendations shall be provided by their customer support team.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the mobile data problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!