If you are experiencing issues with the Facebook app on your iPhone 6s, try to perform a force restart as it may resolve the issue instantly. You can also soft reset your device as an alternative. Installing app updates or uninstalling the app itself may also fix issues with the Facebook app on iPhone 6s.
Further information about some few solutions are also provided below. Read further and follow the steps.
If you’re having issues with the Facebook app on your iPhone and it won’t run properly, here are steps you can try that have been reported to fix the issue:
- The first step is to make sure you have an internet connection that Facebook can connect to, so make sure the issue isn’t with your internet connection.
- Force restart your device. This will help in removing system glitches that may have been affecting the Facebook app’s performance. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Power and Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo and it should restart automatically.
- Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking Check for Update on your device’s Summary page.
- Reset network settings to remove any invalid information that’s affecting the app’s capability to use proper networks. Here’s how it’s done:
- Update your Facebook app to remove in-app glitches. To update the Facebook app:
- From the Home screen, tap on App Store to open it.
- Tap on Today tab at the bottom.
- Then tap on the user profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- You should see the account details.
- Scroll down to the Available Updates section.
- Tap on Update next to the app to update individual apps.
- Tap on Update All to update all apps simultaneously.
- Uninstall the Facebook app completely by holding your finger down on the Facebook icon until it starts shaking then clicking the (X) that appears on the top left of the box.
- Once Facebook is uninstalled, go back into the App Store and download the app again.
Your last resort is to perform a factory reset on your iPhone 6s. To do that, access Settings from the Home screen. Tap General and scroll down to and then select Reset. Tap the Erase all contents and settings option. Enter your device passcode once prompted. Then tap to confirm all settings reset.
If none of the solutions fixed the problem, try to report this issue to the Facebook app support and Apple support. They might be able to provide you with additional information, as well as official recommendations to fix issues with the Facebook app on your iPhone 6s.
Posts you might like
We also have our Youtube channel if you want to explore more troubleshooting guide and tutorial videos. Feel free to visit it anytime. Just don’t forget to like the videos and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.