Restarting your Samsung Galaxy is the basic tweak you need to try to fix apps crashing or being buggy issue. Doing so will refreshes all previously opened applications. Then try to open the apps again. If they remain buggy or constantly crashing, troubleshoot further using the fixes listed below.
How to Fix Apps Crashing or Being Buggy on Samsung Galaxy
Facebook app constantly crashing on Samsung Galaxy S5. Can’t run apps without crashing on Galaxy S5. Apps keeps closing themselves on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Instagram app crashing on Samsung Grand Prime. Twitter not running properly. Facebook error message on Samsung Galaxy S5. Apps closing by themselves or having issues on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, here are some solutions to your problem:
Posts you might like
- The first step is to restart your Samsung smartphone (Power off, then back on again).
- Go to Settings > Apps/App Manager.
- Select the App that you are having issues with.
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Restart your smartphone and test.If the issue is with only one application such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- If the above steps did not work, try uninstalling the app, and downloading it once more through the Google Play Store.
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update.
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, you will want to backup and restore your device. Click here for a guide on how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the apps crashing issue on your device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!