Clear “New Voicemail” Notification on Samsung Galaxy
- “New Voicemail” notification but voicemail box is empty.
- New VM indicator is stuck on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 shows new voicemail even though there aren’t any.
- New voicemail icon won’t go away on Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Voicemail icon stays in notification bar Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- The simplest solution is to leave yourself a new voicemail. Then access your voicemail box and delete the message you left and any other messages remaining in your mailbox and it will remove the notification.
If that does not work, perform the following steps:
Posts you might like
- Go to Settings > Applications > Phone (All tab).
- Tap on the Storage menu.
- Select CLEAR DATA. Then tap OK to confirm.
- Power your device Off, wait 10 seconds then turn it back on and it should be gone!
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!