To fix stuck voicemail notification on Android phones, simply forced stop the notification. Press and hold the notification. A small box will pop-out. Tap on “force stop”. If this option is not available, then follow the instructions provided below.
Fix Stuck Voicemail Notification on Android
- Voicemail indicator is stuck on the Android phone, while no messages are present in the voicemail.
- Phone shows new voicemail even though there aren’t any.
- New voicemail icon won’t go away.
- Unable to delete voicemail notification on Android.
- The easiest solution is to leave yourself a new voicemail. Then access your voicemail box and delete the message you left, and it will remove the notification.
If that does not work, perform the following steps depending on your device:
- Moto G/Nexus
Settings > Apps > All > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section.
Settings > Apps > All (tap on Downloaded to select All) > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section.
Settings > More (4th tab on top) > Application Manager > All > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section.
Settings > General (4th tab on top) > Apps > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you fix the stuck voicemail notification issue on your Android device. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!