The “OK Google” voice command isn’t working on Samsung Galaxy S7. Activate OK Google for Samsung Galaxyn S7. Okay Google not working. How to program “Okay Google” voice command on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
To program the Ok Google voice command into a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone if it isn’t working, you must follow these steps:
- Find and open your “Google” app and tap on the three bars on the top left
- Select Settings >Voice > “Ok Google” Detection
- Make sure “From Google Search app” and “From any screen” are both toggled ON
- Go back <- into Voice and make sure Language is set to English (US).
- You should now be able to use the “Okay Google” voice comand to start a new search or action