Microsoft Lumia will not connect to WiFi. Microsoft Lumia drops WiFi connection. WiFi not working on Microsoft Lumia. WiFi issues on Microsoft Lumia. Can’t connect to WiFI on Microsoft Lumia. No internet access using WiFi on Lumia.
If you’re having trouble with your WiFi connection on your Microsoft Lumia, it could either be your smartphone or the internet connection. If all other devices connected to your WiFi are working properly except your Microsoft Lumia, then here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- If your WiFi connection is saved, select the WiFi connection and tap on Delete
- Turn OFF your WiFi through your WiFi settings
- Turn OFF your Microsoft Lumia , wait 10 seconds and turn it back ON
- Go back into Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network
- If you’re still unable to connect, try this:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter located usually behind it
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug your internet modem back to its power adapter
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to boot completely
- Try reconnecting with your Microsoft Lumia
- If your Microsoft Lumia still has issues and is the only device experiencing this issue, make sure it is up to date in Settings > Phone update > Check for updates
- If your Microsoft Lumia is up-to-date, it might be a hardware issue. Test it using other WiFi connections to determine if the problem is with a specific internet connection, or with the Microsoft Lumia itself.