BlackBerry Priv will not connect to WiFi. BB Priv drops WiFi connection. WiFi not working on BlackBerry Priv. WiFi issues on BB Priv. Can’t connect to WiFI using BlackBerry Priv. Can’t connect to internet through WiFi on BlackBerry Priv.
If you’re having trouble with your WiFi connection on your Priv, it could either be your smartphone or the internet connection. If all other devices are working properly except your BB Priv, then here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
- If your WiFi connection is saved in your Priv, then “Forget” the WiFi connection
- Go to Settings > WiFi and turn OFF your WiFi
- Turn off your Priv , Wait 10 seconds and turn it back On
- Connect to your WiFi network
- If you’re still unable to connect, try this:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter located usually behind it
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug your internet modem back to its power adapter
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to boot completely
- Try reconnecting with your BlackBerry Priv
- If your Priv still has issues and is the only device experiencing this issue, make sure it is up to date in Settings > About Phone > Software updates
- If your Priv is up-to-date, it might be a hardware issue. Test it using other WiFi connections to determine if the problem is with a specific internet connection, or with the BB Priv itself.