No data on LG G2. Can’t access the internet through mobile data. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on LG G2. Cellular data not working with LG G2.
If your cellular data isn’t working on your LG G2, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data and make sure mobile data is ON
- Go to Settings > Tethering & networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have an APN setup for your Carrier (For all APN settings click here)
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection after making sure you have the proper APN setup, try turning off your LTE by going into:
Settings > Tethering & Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G)
Once you do this, restart your LG G2 and test it once more
- If you still can’t access mobile data, contact your network provider and make sure you have mobile data access. If the issue persists, try a factory reset of your LG G2.