No data on Samsung Galaxy S8. Can’t access the internet through mobile data Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Mobile internet not working. No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. Cellular data not working with Galaxy S8.
If your mobile internet isn’t working on your Samsung Galaxy S8, then you can try these following steps:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Connections > Data usage and make sure mobile data is ON and there is no data limit blocking you
- Once you've verified your data is on, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks
- Tap on Access Point Names
- In this window make sure you have your APN settings configured for your Carrier (you will see your network name). If you don't see your network name and can't discern any APN settings, you might have to configure them manually. To do so you can check if they are available here for your Carrier or a simple google search for your Carrier's APN settings should yield the proper result.
- If you still can’t access mobile internet from your Samsung Galaxy S8, contact your network provider and see if you can confirm your APN settings with them, or have them reset your network connection.