Facebook app constantly crashing on Samsung Galaxy S7. Can’t run apps without closing on Galaxy S7 Edge. Apps keep closing themselves on Samsung Galaxy S7. Apps lagging on Samsung S7. Application not working on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Apps having issues on Samsung Galaxy S7.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone, here are some solutions to your problem:
- The first step is to restart your Samsung S7 (Power off, then back on again)
- If the issue is with only one application such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Application manager
- Scroll to the right until you get to the All tab and select the App that you are having issues with
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Restart your smartphone and test
- If the above steps did not work, try uninstalling the app, and downloading it once more through the Google Play Store
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, you will want to try a factory reset of your device. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy S7.