Google search bar not working on BlackBerry Priv. Google search bar unresponsive on BlackBerry Priv. Can’t use the Google Search widget on homepage of BlackBerry Priv. Google search bar won’t work from homepage of BlackBerry Priv.
If your Google Search bar isn’t working on your BB Priv, then this is most likely due to a software issue. Follow the steps below to get your Google Search bar working again on your Priv:
- Try turning your BB Priv completely off, waiting 10 seconds and turning back on
- If that didn’t fix it, the next step is to “Clear the Cache” of the Google App.
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Swipe right until you land on the “All” tab and look for the Google App
- You will see the window below
- Tap on Force Stop
- Tap on Clear Cache
- Tap on Manage Space and select the bottom option “Clear all Data”
- The Google Search widget will work again
If none the above steps worked for you leave us a comment below so we can help!