Can’t send or receive picture messages on Nexus 4, Nexus 5 or Nexus 6. Can’t download picture message Nexus. MMS not working on Nexus. Unable to send and receive picture messages on a Nexus smartphone.
If you’re having trouble sending or receiving a picture message on your Nexus smartphone, here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure cellular data is on and there is no data limit blocking you
- Note: You NEED a data connection on your Nexus smartphone to be able to send or receive picture messages (MMS). If you have a data block with your provider, make sure to contact them to remove it.
- Go to Settings > More… > Cellular networks > Access point names and make sure you have your Carrier selected (For all APN settings click here)
- Turn your WiFi OFF and try sending or downloading the picture message
If none of these solutions worked, leave a comment below or chat with us so we can help out!