To force restart iPhone 7 with screen frozen, just press and release the Volume Up button quickly. Press and release the Volume Down button quickly. Lastly, press and hold the Side button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo.
Different issues are rampant on smartphone nowadays. From display problems to corrupted operating system, you can find them as you use your device over an extended period.
If you have an iPhone 7 with an unresponsive screen and can’t turn it off, fix it by performing the recommended procedures below. Further details on how to force restart iPhone 7 are elaborated as you read further.
ALSO READ: If your iPhone touch screen is not working, this is how you fix it…
If you need to force restart your iphone then we are with the Solution
If your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus screen is frozen and you can’t power off or restart the phone, then follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and it isn’t just a dead battery causing the issue (if you can’t turn it on).
- Perform a hard reset of your device.
- To force restart your device, press and hold both the Power and Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- The device should now restart normally.
- If the hard reset doesn’t work, you can try restoring your iPhone 7 using recovery mode (click here for steps)
- If none of the above solved your issue and the screen is still unresponsive or frozen, then you will need to take your device into the Apple Store as it could be a completely dead battery issue or a physical problem with the device.
For other troubleshooting guides and tutorial videos, feel free to visit our Youtube channel. Don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up and subscribe to it. Thank you.