If you want to resolve iPhone locked asking for PUK code, you will need to contact the customer support of your carrier provider. Then ask for the code and enter it on your device. More details are also provided below, so read further.
Getting a PUK code prompt can be due to several incorrect attempts of entering the PIN code for your SIM card. This should be an easy fix if you have a record of the PUK codes for your SIM. Provided below are the detailed instruction on how to resolve iPhone locked asking for PUK code.
Solution for puk code
This issue can happen if you enter the SIM PIN wrong too many times into your iPhone. If you’re having this problem here are the steps you can take to fix the issue if you are thinking about what is puk code.
- Contact your Network Provider and ask to have SIM PUK code provided to you. Every sim card has a specific PUK code.
- Once you have your PUK code, enter it into the iPhone.
- It will now ask you to enter a new PIN. Enter “0000” as the new PIN.
- Confirm by entering “0000” again.
- You should now have access to your iPhone, and your new SIM PIN is “0000”.
- Once you have access to your device, go to Settings > Phone > Sim PIN and make sure it’s toggled OFF. If it asks you to enter a pin number, enter the “0000” code.
Your phone should now never ask you for the PUK code again.
I hope that you are able to resolve the issue on your device. You can visit our Youtube channel for tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to subscribe to our channel and don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.