Some owners of the iPhone 6 have reported of a blue box that keeps jumping around their screens. This isn’t some signs of a problem, instead, it’s just one of the accessibility features that you can enable or disable anytime. Learn how to get rid of blue box jumping around on screen of iPhone 6 as you read further.
If you have a blue box moving around your iPhone screen, that is because you accidentally turned on the “VoiceOver” feature on iOS.
There are 2 ways to turn off the VoiceOver feature on iOS:
- Tap on your Home Button three times quickly (Triple-click) until the blue box disappears.
- Access it under accessibility options. Go into Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Tap on VoiceOver and then tap on it again to turn it OFF.
- If the you still have a blue box jumping around on screen of iPhone 6, perform a reset on all settings to remove glitches that may have been causing the problem. To do that:
- Access Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down to and then select Reset.
- Tap the Reset All Settings option.
- Enter your device passcode once prompted.
- Then tap to confirm all settings reset.
- If the issue persists, wipe out your device completely. Create a backup first via iTunes or iCloud. If backups have been created, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all contents and settings.
To learn more about configuring Accessibility features you can follow this Apple Help article: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT5018
For further assistance, reach out to Apple support. Thank you so much for reading this post.
We also have a Youtube channel for tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to subscribe and don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up. Thank you.