No service or emergency calls only HTC Desire can be addressed by simply restarting the device. If this fails to fix the problem, your next option is to modify the Network Mode from the phone’s settings. To learn more about the process, scroll down and read further.
Troubleshooting No Service or Emergency Calls Only on HTC Desire
- No service on HTC Desire.
- Emergency calls only on HTC Desire.
- No network signal, can’t place calls or text on HTC Desire.
- No network connection on HTC Desire.
- How to fix no service on HTC desire.
If you are getting no service on your HTC Desire smartphone, no network signal bars or emergency calls only even after restarting the device, these steps can fix any network issue you may be experiencing:
- Go into Settings > Mobile Data > Network Mode.
- Select “GSM/WCDMA” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your HTC Desire off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Network Mode as shown above and switch it back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM.
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks.
- Select your Carrier once the search is complete and you should connect successfully.
- If you are still unable to connect to your Carrier, consider performing a factory restore. Alternatively you can try inserting your SIM card into a different device to verify if the issue is with your SIM or network, or if the problem lies with your device.
If everything else fails, contact your network service provider and check the status of your account. They can provide you with more information as well as official recommendations for this no service or emergency calls only issue.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.