To fix no service on Google Pixel 2, go to an area wherein you can have good network coverage. Make sure as well that the Airplane Mode isn’t enabled. If the problem persists, troubleshoot your phone further using the tweaks listed below.
How to fix no service on Google Pixel 2
If you find yourself unable to place calls, use mobile data or send messages on your Google Pixel 2, there’s a good chance you’re having issues connecting to your mobile network. Take a look at your signal bars in the top right of the notification tray to confirm if you have any network connectivity.
If you have no service, then here are a few troubleshooting steps to try and help reconnect to your mobile network. Keep in mind if the issue is caused from a problem with your OS or hardware, these steps might not work for you. In that case consider having your Pixel 2 verified at a repair shop, performing a factory reset or alternatively, consider contacting Google support.
Now let’s get down to business. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can perform to try and reconnect to your mobile network on your Google Pixel 2:
- Go into Settings > Storage and tap on Cached Data and select OK to clear data.
- Reset your network settings: Go to Settings > More > Network settings reset then tap on “Reset” to confirm.
- Go into Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Preferred network type.
- Select “2G” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Google Pixel off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Preferred Network type as shown above and switch it back to LTE/3G.
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks.
- Select your Carrier and you should connect successfully.
If you are still getting a no service error on your device up to this point, contact your network service provider. There might be an ongoing service outage that is affecting your mobile services. Otherwise, additional assistance and recommendations will be provided.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the signal problem with your Google Pixel 2 device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
Connect With Us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. If you have other issues, you may visit our Help Guide page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our YouTube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.