If this is the first time the mobile data issues occur on your Samsung Galaxy S7, simply reboot your device. Doing so should eliminate minor glitches that might have prevented the mobile data function to work as intended. If the problem persists, we have mapped out a detailed troubleshooting guide below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is one of the high-end smartphones available in the market today. It’s a sturdy phone yet still vulnerable to glitches. Tackle in this post are the device mobile data issues and its possible fixes. Read more…
Troubleshooting Mobile Data Issues on a Samsung Galaxy S7
- No data on Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Can’t access the internet through mobile data.
- Mobile internet not working.
- No data connection on a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.
- Cellular data not working with Galaxy S7 Edge.
If your cellular data isn’t working on your Samsung GS7, then you can try the following steps to fix problems with your mobile internet:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on.
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here).
- Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you.
- Go to Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access point names and make sure you have the proper APN settings configured (For all APN settings click here).
- If you are still not getting any internet from your data connection, try turning off your LTE by going into Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode and select WCDMA/GSM (4G).
- If you still can’t access data, contact your network provider and have them reset your network connection through the switch, then restart your phone and test. It is also possible that your data plan has been used up and therefore capped by your service provider. A service outage can also affect your mobile data service. To verify all these, contact your network provider.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!