You can force restart an iPhone 6 by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Release them once you see the Apple logo and wait for the process to complete. Perform this if you have an iPhone 6 screen frozen and unresponsive.
iPhone With Unresponsive or Frozen Screen?
Simply follow these 3 steps to fix your Phone with Reiboot, No data loss, FREE
- Click to download Reiboot to your PC or MAC
- Connect your device
- Run Reiboot to resolve the issue
Work for iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/S/8/7/6/5s/5
A lot of issues can also be resolved if you perform a force restart on your iPhone aside from unresponsive screen or frozen iPhone. You can perform a force restart for simple problems like unable to send messages or no signal.
If you are having internet problems, perform a force restart first on your iPhone as it might resolve the problem instantly instead of performing other troubleshooting procedures.
Further information are provided below, so read further.
If your iPhone 6 or 6 plus screen is frozen and you can’t power off or restart the phone, then follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, make sure your iPhone is fully charged and it isn’t just a dead battery causing the issue.
- Force your iPhone to restart by doing the following:
The device should now restart normally.
- If the hard reset doesn’t work, you can try to restore the device using recovery mode restore (click here for steps).
Thank you for giving time in reading this post. We also have our Youtube channel for tutorial guides and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to visit it anytime. Just don’t forget to like our videos and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.