Screen mirroring Samsung smart TV is one way to share contents in your phone to others. As the name implies, whatever on your phone’s screen is also shown on TV and Samsung has an app that will make the mirroring a lot easier and wireless. The app is called Samsung Smart View app but it doesn’t come pre-installed on your new device so you have to install it first before you can use in.
In this post, I will walk you through on how to screen mirror your Galaxy S10 to your TV screen. There are a few things you have to ensure before you can enjoy this feature. So, if you’re one of the owners of this device and want to screen mirror it with your TV, continue reading as this article may be able to help you.
Before we move on to our tutorial, if you happen to find this post while looking for a solution to a different problem, then visit our Galaxy S10 Help Guides page for we have already addressed some of the most common issues with this device. We may have already published articles that could help you fix your problem. Find issues that are similar with yours and feel free to use our solutions.
- Samsung Smart View app only works with Samsung TVs so if you have a different brand, this is not for you.
- Make sure the TV and your Galaxy S10 is connected to the same WiFi network.
How to screen mirror Galaxy S10 to TV
- From the Home screen, swipe up to open the App drawer.
- Find and then tap on Galaxy Store.
- Search for ‘smart view’ app.
- Tap on Samsung Smart View and then Install it.
- Once installed, open the Samsung Smart View app.
- The app will detect all Samsung TVs connected on the same WiFi network.
- Choose the TV you want to screen mirror your phone with.
- Play or open contents you want to share with others.
How to set up screen mirroring:
You can pause the mirroring or disconnect it anytime you want. I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!