If you can’t send or receive picture messages on iPhone SE, ensure that the MMS option is enabled. Access Settings > Messages and check the toggle switch if it is enabled. If it isn’t, just tap the switch and try sending a MMS to see if it is working.
MMS or Multimedia Messaging service allows you to send media like photos, songs or business cards from a mobile phone with the use of a cellular data network. This feature is still being used even with the different apps that surfaced these days.
If you are one of the iPhone SE users who can’t send or receive MMS on their devices, this post is created for you. Feel free to read further and find out other solutions that might fix the problem on your phone right away.
The first thing to keep in mind when sending a picture message is that your Cellular Data needs to be on. If you have a data block setup with your provider or have your cellular data turned off, you won’t be able to send or receive MMS on your iPhone. Here are the steps to troubleshoot issues with MMS on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data and make sure it is ON.
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure MMS messaging is turned on.
- If your cellular data is on and MMS still doesn’t work, perform a reset network settings. For a guide on how to reset your network settings, click here.
- Once the reset is done, make sure your cellular data is on and try again to send a picture message.
- If the issue persists, try deleting the conversation you have with the number you’re trying to text from iPhone, then try sending the picture.
- If none of the steps above resolved the issue, you can try performing a backup and restore.
If none of the solutions fixed the problem on your iPhone SE and you still can’t send or receive picture messages, coordinate this matter to your network carrier provider or Apple support.
They might be able to provide you with additional information and official recommendations on how to deal with this issue on your device. Thank you so much for reading this post.
We also have our Youtube channel for other tutorials and troubleshooting videos. Feel free to visit it anytime and don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs up and subscribe to it. Thank you.