No service on Nexus. Emergency calls only on Nexus smartphone. Nexus not connecting to cellular network. No network on Nexus 4, Nexus 5 or Nexus 6.
If you are getting no service on your Nexus, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, follow these steps:
- Go into Settings > Storage and tap on Cached Data and select ok to clear data
- Go into Settings > More > Cellular Networks > Preferred network type
- Select “2G” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your Nexus off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Preferred Network type as shown above and switch it to 3G
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier and you should connect successfully.