If you are having a voice-to-text not working issue on your iPhone, make sure that the Enable Dictation option is ON. Simply head to Settings > General > Keyboards > Enable Dictation, toggle the switch on if needed. For a complete troubleshooting guide designed to fix this problem, read further.
Fix iPhone with Voice-to-text Not Working Issue
Can’t use the voice command to text someone. How to activate voice to text on iPhone. Microphone button greyed out for text messaging. Can’t activate the microphone to use voice to text on iPhone
If you are unable to activate your microphone to use the voice to text function on your iPhone device, follow these:
Posts you might like
- Go to Settings > General > Siri and turn Siri OFF.
- Then Soft Reset your device by holding down the Power button and the Home button together until the Apple logo appears, then wait for the iPhone to restart (no data will be lost).
- Once your iPhone is back on, go back into Settings > General > Siri and turn it back ON.
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and make sure Siri is ON.
- Test your Voice to text and it should be working!
If the voice-to-text feature is still not working up to this point, we recommend you contacting your phone manufacturer for additional assistance and recommendations.
I hope that we are able to help you fix the GPS problem on your iPhone device. If you find this information helpful, feel free to share this post.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!