The most effective way to fix iPhone 7 that can’t connect to WiFi is to perform a network settings reset. Doing so will eliminate connectivity glitches that is preventing your device from connecting to the available network. For a step-by-step guide on how it is done, read more.
We have also listed alternative solutions to fix the WiFi connection problem in case resetting the network settings fails to address the issue.
Troubleshooting iPhone 7 that Can’t Connect to WiFi
iPhone 7 won’t connect to WiFi. iPhone 7 can connect to WiFi but has no internet access. WiFi is connected on iPhone 7 but says no internet access. WiFi connection drops constantly on iPhone 7 plus. Can’t connect to WiFi on iPhone 7 or 7 plus.
If you’re having issues with connecting to WiFi on your iPhone 7, or getting internet access from your WiFi connection, here are some simple steps you can perform to try to fix the problem:
- The first step is to Reset your network settings, as this will also reset all WiFi connections in your iPhone
- Go to Settings > General and then tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
You will then see the Apple logo and your phone will restart
- Once your phone is back on, go into Settings > WiFi and try again to connect to your WiFi network and enter the password.
- If your connection still isn’t working, try to restart your router by doing the following:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug your internet modem back to its power adapter.
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to boot completely.
- Try reconnecting with your iPhone 7.
- If issue persists, go into Settings > General > Software Update and make sure your device is up to date.
- Do you know if other users or devices are having a similar problem?
- If your iPhone is the only device that is unable to connect to your WiFi network and you’ve tried all the steps above, perform a backup and restore of your device by following this guide.
- If your iPhone is the only device unable to connect to your WiFi network after trying all the steps above, then you should contact your provider or Apple as it could be a hardware issue and you might need to send it for repair.
I hope that we are able to help you the WiFi connectivity issue on your iPhone 7 device. If you find this information helpful, feel free to share this post.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!