No service on HTC Desire. Emergency calls only on HTC Desire. No network signal, can’t place calls or text on HTC Desire. No network connection on HTC Desire. How to fix no service on htc desire.
If you are getting no service on your HTC Desire smartphone, no network signal bars or emergency calls only, these steps can fix any network issue you may be experiencing:
- Go into Settings > Mobile Data > Network Mode
- Select “GSM/WCDMA” as your preferred network mode.
- Turn your HTC Desire off completely, wait 10 seconds and then turn it back on again.
- Go back into Network Mode as shown above and switch it back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM.
- Then select Network Operators > Search Networks
- Select your Carrier once the search is complete and you should connect successfully.
- If you are still unable to connect to your Carrier, consider performing a factory restore. Alternatively you can try inserting your SIM card into a different device to verify if the issue is with your SIM or network, or if the problem lies with your device.