No data on BlackBerry Leap. Can’t access the internet with mobile data on BlackBerry Leap. Mobile internet not working on BB Leap. No data connection on a BB Leap. Data not working on BlackBerry Leap.
Here is a step-by-step guide on what you should do if ever your mobile data isn’t working on your BlackBerry Leap:
- Power off your device completely, then power it back on
- Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here)
- Go to Settings > Networks and connections > Mobile network
- Make sure Mobile Network and Data Service are ON ☑
- Tap on “APN” to make sure you have the proper APN setting setup for your provider
Note: If you don’t have the proper APN setup, then you must contact your network provider to have them program the APN settings for you. If your BlackBerry Leap is unlocked and they fail to do so, there is no way to modify the APN settings manually to receive mobile data on your device. If you have the proper APN settings, then you can contact them to make sure there is nothing blocking your data access in your account.
- If you still don’t have access to mobile data after performing the steps above, then you can try performing a wipe of your BlackBerry Leap. If the issue persists after a wipe, there is unfortunately no more steps you can perform to fix this issue and you will have to consider sending your device for repair with your carrier or replacing it completely.