Resetting the wireless services in your Pixel 7 will potentially fix any connection issues you might have with your phone. Such a procedure covers the Wi-Fi, mobile data and Bluetooth services. Needless to say, the connections will all be deleted if you do it.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
The procedure is pretty easy and straightforward and the result will be satisfactory depending on the reason why you want to reset the wireless services.
Here’s how it’s done on your Pixel 7:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen twice and then tap the gear icon.
Swiping down twice will pull down the quick settings panel and only then will you be able to see the gear icon.
- Scroll down and tap System.
You will have to scroll all the way down to find that option.
- Scroll down again to find Reset options and once found, tap on it.
Such an option can be found last among the list of other options.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
It is the first option on the list.
- On the next screen, you may read the information on the screen about the procedure.
Once ready, tap Reset settings. You will then be prompted to enter your security lock so try doing that.
- After entering your security lock, tap Reset settings.
This will immediately begin the reset process of the wireless services on your phone.
- Android 13
- Google Pixel 7
It will take just a few seconds and the reset will be complete. After that, your phone will be disconnected from the Wi-Fi network and delete the Bluetooth connections.
So you have to reconnect to the network or pair your Bluetooth device again. But at this point, any problem you might have could have already been fixed.
We hope this guide can help.