If you forget your PIN and your phone is not accepting fingerprint and forgot pin, the tendency is that you’ll be locked out on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. If this is the case that you’re facing today, learn how to unlock iPhone 6s on this post.
Locking yourself out of your iPhone is always a tough situation. The iPhone can sometimes stop recognizing your fingerprint and the only way to unlock it is through the PIN, and if you can’t remember what PIN number you’ve set there is only one solution possible: to restore your iPhone completely, erasing all data from your iPhone and the passcode lock along with it.
Since Apple introduced the pin lock as a security feature, it would make sense that the only way to remove that lock is to restore the iPhone completely and all personal data along with it.
So how do you get rid of that PIN lock so you can access your iPhone again? Here are the two possible ways in which you can restore your iPhone to be able to access it again:
- The first way you can remove the PIN code is if you had an Apple ID setup with iCloud. Here is how you can use iCloud to remove the pin lock code from your iPhone.
- Go to icloud.com/#find.
- If prompted, sign in with your iCloud Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click “Erase [device]” to erase your device and its passcode.
- Once the phone is erased, follow the steps displayed on the iPhone to set it up again and choose a backup file to restore when prompted.
- If you didn’t have iCloud set-up, you can erase your device by putting it into “Recovery Mode” and performing a restore.
This process can be a little trick so click here for a detailed guide on how to put your device in “Recovery Mode” to perform a restore.
You can also view our Youtube channel for tutorials and troubleshooting guides. Feel free to visit it anytime. Just don’t forget to give our videos a thumbs and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.