Spam pop up appearing on iPhone XS Max. Virus pop up on iPhone XS Max. You may have one of these popup messages : Your iPhone has a spyware. Your iPhone has been infected by a virus. Your credit card information might be at risk popup on iPhone. Your webcam could be accessed remotely by a stalker popup message on iPhone. FBI or NSA or CIA error popup on iPhone XS Max or 6s plus.
If you suddenly get a popup on your iPhone XS Max or 6s plus telling you to call a certain number, warning you that your iPhone is at risk, please DO NOT call the number at any moment. This is a spam popup originating from Safari, and we will show you exactly how to get rid of it. There is nothing infected or wrong with your iPhone, and removing the spam popup is very easy.
Posts you might like
- Turn OFF your iPhone 6s by holding down the Home and Power button at the same time for 5 seconds
- Once the iPhone is OFF, you can power it back ON
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Scroll down and tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Turn off your iPhone, then turn it back on again
- The spam popup should now be completely gone and you should be able to use Safari with no issues