Removing a fake virus popup on iPhone 6 can be easily done by clearing the history and data of the Safari browser. To get a clearer picture about this issue as well as its resolution, scroll down and read further.
If you suddenly get a popup on your iPhone 6 telling you to call a certain number, warning you that your iPhone is at risk, do not call the number or follow what the warning asks you to do. Most of the time, the popup is embedded in the websites you visit, or the apps you installed. It’s a fake virus warning and it’s easy to get rid of it. In fact, you only need to do a thing or two about it.
Get Rid of Fake Virus Popup on iPhone 6
- Spam pop up appearing on iPhone 6.
- Virus pop up on iPhone 6.
- You may have one of these popup messages : Your iPhone has a spyware. Your iPhone has been infected by a virus. Your credit card information might be at risk popup on iPhone. Your webcam could be accessed remotely by a stalker popup message on iPhone. FBI or NSA or CIA error popup on iPhone 6 or 6 plus. Popup stuck on iPhone 6 screen.
If you suddenly get a popup on your iPhone 6 or 6 plus telling you to call a certain number, warning you that your iPhone is at risk, please DO NOT call the number at any moment. This is a spam popup originating from Safari, and we will show you exactly how to get rid of it. There is nothing infected or wrong with your iPhone, and removing the spam popup is very easy.
Posts you might like
- Turn OFF your iPhone by holding down the Home and Power button at the same time for 5 seconds.
- Once the iPhone is OFF, you can power it back ON.
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down and tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- Turn off your iPhone, then turn it back on again.
- The spam popup should now be completely gone and you should be able to use Safari with no issues.
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems.
Connect With Us
We aimed to help our readers fix issues with their phones as well as to know how to properly use them. If you are experiencing other issues, please visit our Help Guide page. We have published articles that contain solutions to common issues. We also have a YouTube channel that has video tutorials and troubleshooting content for smartphones. Click this link and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you for reading!